I'm a sucker for a Cadbury Crème egg or two, or five. GF wonders why I don't stock up when they go on sale.....ummmm does she want me to get fat?
I hate the black licorice anise flavor. I can assure you it's still around in jelly beans. With more flavors that are around though, not all colors of jelly beans are what we thought they were, back in the day. Jelly belly has done this, and fit the most part, it's a good thing. Then there's those Harry Potter nasty ones. See the flavors below. Some, sure sound great, a few are like, wth???
OH Dennis, I loved the back Jelly Beans, but they have Anise in them. Very bad for my blood pressure. Remember Good and Plentys? Real Licorice! no more of them for me either.
Well, that would be a long trip.... My parents were born in early 1900's. Before passing away, my mother used to tell about soldiers coming to their place during WWI. She came from Belgium.
If I find any, I'll have to eat double so to make sure you have got your share, even if I eat all of them.