In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Anybody got those girls tel. # ?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by fuelrod, Feb 1, 2016.

  1. fuelrod

    fuelrod

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    3,508
    Likes Received:
    20,526
    Location:
    Western Maine
    You know, those pretty girls modeling the FHC "swag" that are allways showing up with those "goobers" on the top of the computer screen?
    I'm waiting for a line of FHC cut off shorts, bikini's & tank tops to come out! :p
     
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::doh:
     
  4. fuelrod

    fuelrod

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    3,508
    Likes Received:
    20,526
    Location:
    Western Maine
    I figured that they were someone's (here) wife or girlfriend, just wanted to get the compliment out without being a ……:thumbs:
    I'm too old for them anyway!:headbang:
     
  5. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
  6. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,458
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Here I go to check the email, hopefully it's from a female! Oh man, it's not from a female.....

    bobdog2o02
    Zm85C.png
     
    1964 262 6, wildwest and bobdog2o02 like this.
  7. bobdog2o02

    bobdog2o02

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2015
    Messages:
    3,010
    Likes Received:
    10,445
    Location:
    Drury Lane, PA
    Horkn
    The scoll, the scroll. The buttons, the buttons.
     
    Horkn likes this.
  8. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    #867-5309 ???
     
  9. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  10. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
  11. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    Awww crap, you had to post the video. :jaw:
    I had to play it, had me doing the "preppie dance", Molly Ringwald- Breakfast Club style...
    damm you.....:thumbs::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
    most fun I've had all day!!
     
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    Horkn, HDRock, papadave and 2 others like this.
  12. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    She scares me, for no other reason than she does "things" just to make her giggle / jiggle.
    Narcissist . Her Hubby is no better. I'm not a fan, sorry.
     
  13. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,655
    Likes Received:
    144,629
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    That song theme may or not may not be my password to FHC.
     
    papadave and Beetle-Kill like this.
  14. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    Ok, now I'm worried.....
    "Farm Girl" is not one to emulate. I know you're kidding,.....right? ;)
     
    HDRock, NH mountain man and wildwest like this.
  15. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,655
    Likes Received:
    144,629
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Funny like the tractor episode on Seinfeld :rofl: :lol:
     
    Snigg likes this.
  16. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,655
    Likes Received:
    144,629
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  17. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,378
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Nice knowing ya fuelrod! :rofl: :lol:

    Bout a month from now....
    "What ever happened to fuelrod? Has anyone heard form him lately??"
     
  18. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    You gotta take it for what it is, not judge, but laugh :D
     
    wildwest and NH mountain man like this.
  19. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,378
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    She does seem to have a certain "presence" no? (Not presents!)
    Don't suppose we'll ever see the video of her getting hurt or cut if it happens.
     
    wildwest and NH mountain man like this.
  20. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    She scares me cutting without any protective gear.:picard:
     
    wildwest and yooperdave like this.