In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Who's #1?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, Jan 19, 2016.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  2. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    wildwest and Well Seasoned like this.
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    For anyone that doesn't know, UNC came to Cedar Falls as #1 and UNI upset them. MSU came to Iowa City ranked #1 and Iowa stomped them. Last night Oklahome came to Ames as the top team in the country and ISU sent them home with a loss.
     
  4. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Ill I know is corn grows in Iowa. :whistle:
     
    papadave, schlot, cnice_37 and 2 others like this.
  5. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Also leading the nation in wind power, lots of pork and beef production, first in the nation caucus and we accept any other state's concealed carry permit.

    MSU fan Pete?
     
  6. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Well I better plan on getting my anus kicked if I go to Iowa then! We are a literal MSU family! Father retired from MSU. Good thing I can carry in Iowa then hu!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
    Grizzly Adam likes this.
  7. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Go UNI... :rootintootin:
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  8. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I don't follow it as much as I should. Or would like to. But I try to when March Madness comes around. Will they play Syracuse? What are those two teams ranked?
     
  9. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Teams are all playing only teams in their conferences this time of year, have to wait until March Madness for any cross conference action.
     
    Pallet Pete and Stinny like this.
  10. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    You can stay at my place, I won't beat you too bad :)
     
  11. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Just feed me corn! :)
     
  12. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    OK, can do. The old lady put up about 60 jars of it last fall.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.