well that's what I was thinking a good rain would probably settle it down pretty good, we had a little rain today didn't do anything but make it more muggy
We're hurting for rain. The grass is turning brown. Hopefully with the storms Friday, well get a good soaking.
Wow. Lookin great thewoodlands! You have done a good bit of work there. That will make a big difference. Don't work too long in this hot weather. A friend of mine got heat exhaustion not long ago before he knew it. He was under the weather before. Was working in the heat, got dehydrated, he guesses, and then got heat exhaustion. Yep. Almost lost all consciousness, close to out "cold". Into the hospital he had to go. At the time they were worried he was having a heart attack. Test showed no. Spent half the day in the hospital getting test, drinking fluids, and taking an IV of fluids. Then had to take some down time on doctors orders.
I skipped the trail work for a very hot tomato salad, I had tears coming down my face.............gotta love that chit!
What, don't want to get stuck out in the woods after a flame thrower lunch? Sounds like some good stuff! + =
I took the chipper back in the woods I cut on an did a few piles of storm/ice damage trees or branches.
We had some heavy rain but the heavy stuff did not last long. Interesting though was what I found out today. Yesterday we got 1". Neighbor 1/4 mile north of us got 1 1/2". Neighbor 1 mile north got 1 3/4".
I hope it works, I do want pine needles over top the chips before it rains. I'll be doing some trail work for the wife tomorrow but I should have enough time for two loads of pine needles.
I opened up two trails today, the first was easy and quick and the last included getting rid of some dead smaller pine. We had a lot of branches down so I grabbed the chipper, that three gallon igloo cooler works great.