And the rise of the lumbersexual. I have a feeling you’ll soon be able to buy utility pants pre splashed with bar oil and stained with metal filings for $500. How to Find Zen by Splitting and Stacking Wood
That was a good little read. If I didn’t have a rudimentary grasp on what Zen was, I’d just call it therapy.
Very good read indeed. I will say this, if y’all get a chance to spend some time in the Finger Lakes region of NY state, take it. Absolutely beautiful place to be. My wife and I have been there many times and my daughter goes to college there. Now, about this bark up/bark down debate…
Does it matter? I haven’t been here long enough to see a spirited debate on bark orientation. Which way dries faster? The size of my stacks doesn’t seem to do anything for my wife either.
I’ll bet many moons ago it would have mattered with the ladies. And I don’t believe bark up or down would matter unless you were not top covering. I could see that bark somewhat shielding the good stuff a little bit vs. nothing there at all. You won’t see me giving it another thought though.