I thought it might be fun to start a thread with pictures of attachments or other things people bought, made, had made, etc to help with wood chores. I'll post a few of mine. First is a cat 0 "carry all" box I made for some of my garden tractors. Next is a OEM bucket extender for Case/Ingersoll hyloaders. A fork box for my hyloader Firewood trailer Fork box for Kioti Firewood dolly I'll end mine there. I'd love to see what other people came up with!
My home made pickeroon from a reclaimed Fiskars handle. It was an X27 i broke and reused the handle rather than toss it.
I made this. He doesn’t run a saw yet but can do most other firewood related things. In this picture, he’s splitting g his firewood he sells in front of our house though instead of my wood.
What an expression! And standing on his tippy toes for maximum strike radius! You've taught him well.