In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

For Sale Rebuilt & ported Husqvarna 359

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by farminkarman, Jun 23, 2024.

1. farminkarman

farminkarman

IMG_7817.jpeg IMG_7818.jpeg IMG_7820.jpeg IMG_7821.jpeg IMG_7822.jpeg IMG_7823.jpeg For sale is a Husqvarna 359 that I took in as a non-running project. I split the cases and installed new Nachi bearings and reassembled with a Duke’s gasket set. The original piston barely had any machining marks on the intake side, so I replaced it with a Meteor piston & Caber ring. I upgraded the plastic intake clamp to a metal 390xp version. I cut the squish band & base and ported the jug. I also advanced the ignition timing, removed carb limiters, and modded the muffler. I have it listed for sale locally, but figured I would put on here as well. Selling the saw powerhead only and I would like to get $500 shipped to the lower 48 (PayPal F&F or add 3% for g&s). I think there are few guys on here who can vouch for me. Here is a cut video of the saw in a large hard maple log:

T.Jeff Veal, John D, Eric VW and 10 others like this.