In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Help with stove identification and manuals?

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by christopher.robot, Nov 19, 2021.

1. christopher.robot

christopher.robot

Hi everyone, I've got my hands on what I believe is a Whitfield Advantage II-T. Serial number is WH-31727. Trouble is, the control panel doesn't say what model it is, I'm just guessing.

So my first step is identifying the model (pic of panel attached). After that, I'd really like to get my hands on the owners manual (and maybe even the tech manual?) I keep finding manuals for the Advantage II-T C, but there seem to be some differences.

The stove seems to work fine, except the blower is always on full blast. I've checked all the discreet components on the controller board, everything seems fine, including the Triacs. I'm toying with the idea of building my own controller, but without any kind of wiring diagram, I'd have to reverse engineer the wiring, and figure out all the voltages. If it comes to that, I'll be sure to start a whole new thread.

For now, any help with a positive ID and finding the right manuals would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

imacman likes this.
  2. Well Seasoned

Well Seasoned Administrator

There should be a data plate either under the hopper lid or on the back of the stove.

imacman likes this.
  3. don2222

don2222

Hello
    This is the chart I use for that. :)

Attached Files: