In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Hearthstone Green Mt 40

Discussion in 'Modern EPA Stoves and Fireplaces' started by vtktm802, Jan 27, 2019.

1. vtktm802

vtktm802

Anyone have one of these or know how this new stove is preforming ?, going back to a wood stove
    for next yr if not sooner. Have two other stoves in mind, as steel hybrid and a jotul f45 which is a
    non cat. Stay warm polar vortex comes back later this week, it's 5.5 out now.......:hair:

SKEETER McCLUSKEY and papadave like this.
  2. Flamestead

Flamestead

I’ve been in homes where a Hearthstone is running and the owners are happy, but have never had one myself. Also give the Woodstock stoves a look - we’ve been very happy, and they are just down the road a bit from you, in West Leb.

Maina, vtktm802 and Unhdsm like this.
  3. Unhdsm

Unhdsm

I used to have a different Hearthstone that I liked. I have a Woodstock now that I love. Nothing wrong with Hearthstone. Beautiful craftsmanship but definitly check out what cat technology has to offer.

Maina and Flamestead like this.
  4. billb3

billb3

It's a shame it's difficult to find what a TriHybrid combustion system is on their web site.

vtktm802 likes this.
  5. Canadian border VT

Canadian border VT

Good friends have Hearthstone different model they like it. I looked hard at them, especially factory seconds in Morrisville, good stoves.

vtktm802 and Flamestead like this.