In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Anyone Wearing Pink This October?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

I wear it year round, but that's beside the point. I nearly lost my aunt to breast cancer repeatedly. She was so sick for so long, repeatedly. She's a 4 time survivor, if I remember correctly.

Daryl likes this.
  2. NW Walker

NW Walker

Good thread Jack, glad to hear your aunt is a survivor. This is something that we have all been affected by. I'll show my support for sure.

Scotty Overkill likes this.
  3. Scotty Overkill

Scotty Overkill Administrator

I lost several aunts to cancer.....one was a type of breast cancer, the other was to a very rare cancer.....God Bless your aunt, Jack....
    I'll be sure to bust out the pink T-shirt this month in memory of my aunts and the countless others who lost their battle, as well as in honor of YOUR aunt and the countless others who beat it!

4. Daryl

Daryl

My best friend had a mastectomy and her dad now has cancer. It sucks.

5. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

I am planning to wear my pink on black Hawkeyes shirt when we head up to the apple orchard this weekend. Notice that I said up, and that I live on Iowa's northern border.

6. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

My Wife is 30 now and she has lost both Parents. Father to heart attack and Mother to Cancer. It wasn't Breast Cancer, but Ovarian. Either way, it is nasty stuff.

Pink shirts Rock!!