Thank you a lot for all of that!
Yes I researched all of that but nothing seemed to look like this one or even mentioned a dolly no7 specifically
I have a local blacksmith and going to see if he can fix the cracks. I plan on sand blasting it and repainting it black.
Could you send me a link. I just haven't been able to find any info on it or another one that looks identical.
[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Not sure but I sure am excited to get it piped in to my shop. Maybe someone can give me some pointers on...
Yes i am in the same boat as you Star Gazer! I cant even find a picture of the one i have.
I will take some better pictures tonight. Seems very intricate and the whole thing breaks down as if you could easily transport it. It weighs...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sorry i meant to say it is a Dolly No7 stove.
Has anyone ever heard of an old wood stove of this model? It is a small stove and the whole thing comes apart like you could haul it around...