My dad had a old mills at one time and when he saw my stove he said that his opened up almost a inch which got me guessing but like weldr Dave...
How far do the front air intakes open up from the door. They were stuck shut and I used a hammer and towel and got them to open up 3/16 maybe 1/4...
Ok will do just that. Once I do all this I will pick your brains more on the secondary burn idea for the fishers. I am so excited to get this ol...
O wow I did not think I would have this many replies already. So I am going to replace the baffle. now just to correct myself, keep the baffle the...
Where to begin. I just bought myself my first wood stove ever . was going for a epa one but could not drop that money. Picked this fisher up for...