Thanks Smokey. I may give up on trying for a higher CFM fan. Without a snorkel I will have to mount it with the motor pointing inboard and there...
I may look into doing that :smoke:
Quick update. The fan is too big to fit. If I had the extension snorkel the company released for the stove I could make it work but they are not...
Thanks Don
Thanks Jay
I did order a Dayton 1tdr3, rated at 273 cfm free air but drops to 240 or below with resistance. I'm not too worried about the drop in temp, on...
I did give it some more oil but the noise is still there, albeit intermittently now
Thank you! :thumbs:
Some background on how I run the stove. It has heat settings 1-5 with each step up increasing convection speed, I can also turn the fan to high...
It is larger but since it is going in a insert it doesn't have to fit inside the chassis. I know I will have to probably mark the flange and...
My Hudson River Saranac inserts (Tasman 40000) convection blower is getting a little noisy on the high setting. I'm pretty sure the original...