Don’t kick me off the forum, but I’m pretty happy with my saws. Keep thinking about a top handle, but am getting by without one.
Like anything, you get what you pay for. The cheaper blades are will work well for snow. More $$ will get you features like the ability to offset,...
I cut at 2 3/4 inches. My lawns are some grass and a collection of various weeds. If I had a nice stand of grass, I’d mow at 3 1/2-4 inches.
I’ve probably killed 75 or more deer when hunting, but I still feel horrible about the one I hit with a car and the fawn I mowed over with my bush...
Great add ons especially for the way you use the tractor!
Having my 1/2” impact wrench for mower blades alone justified the cost!
I had an engine blow up on a Toro commercial zero turn 2 years ago. It had 1600 hours on it. One of the hydros was weak. I decided to buy a new...
I bought Logrite peavy several years ago and have been pleased. Dry stout.
I have been buying chains either at logging shows or Baileys. Baileys had 10 for $140 recently-I believe there Carlton. I’ve been happy with them.
I splurged and bought a 6x 12 dump trailer last May. I have used it a dozen times or so. I enjoy having it available at any time, and based on the...
At that price, you really should buy another.
I have both. A 2004 Honda Foreman and a 2013 Kubota. The ATV is more nimble-but when it comes to work the RTV wins hands down. No racks or...
I have no experience with the Titan forks. I bought a set of Virnig 2200 pound rated forks a year ago and have been satisfied with them. Make sure...
I also use T6 5w-40 in my tractor and side by side (Kubotas.) Much easier cold starts.
My brother gave me a gift card to the local saw shop. Maybe a light bar for the MS 400… or a start toward a top handle saw….possibilities….
I was out with the muzzleloader yesterday for a few hours. Not as cold as Horkn mentioned, but cold enough. Toady, tomorrow, and Tuesday as cold....
[ATTACH] I’m having a good year! Shot this 8 point buck Saturday in Pennsylvania. 60 yard shot with my .30-06. Best PA buck I have shot.
[ATTACH] Got this doe last week in NY. 120 lbs dressed. 100 yard shot with my .243. Have been hunting in PA the last few days. Passed up doe on...
Picture
Got this buck Saturday-first day of NY rifle season. Met my standard-not a spike or fork horn. Saves on taxidermy bills! Don’t get a woods picture.