Computers never malfunction right? I believe they have a place (the elderly come to mind) I just don't trust the technology. Not that I trust...
Regarding the wipers but on another level.....self driving cars. WTF? The steering wheel and pedals are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! It's not like...
Thankfully I don't step foot in Walmart and no Krogers in my neck of the woods!
I love how texting while driving is bad (and it is very much so) but let's put a 19" hi-def TV screen in every vehicle and make control everything...
I still don't own a cell phone and will hold out as long as I can. Still drive my 2008 Jeep that doesn't even have navigation in it. I drive my...
I like my Log Ox a lot. Better than a pickaroon and sure beats bending over to pick up rounds.
Hello all. New member here and I keep getting this error message. Is this common on this site? [ATTACH] Thank you!