Yes I miss it too. My dad heated with a buck fireplace insert. He always used Grandpa's ol mcculloch 650 for the cutting duties. Good ol days.
I hear ya, I actually don't heat with wood. I'd love to, but haven't had the chance to install a stove. I usually sell a bunch to my buddy, and...
How's the cottonwood burn? I've personally never burned any myself. Got plenty of it around though
Yeah it runs, but it'll load up at idle, or lean out at idle whenever it wants. Depends which way the diaphragm gets stuck I'm thinking. Never had...
Yeah it wouldn't let me post pictures for some reason. Too high quality or something. Funny coming from a straight talk Motorola lol
I've got a Homelite super xl (late 70s, red and black with points ignition) setting up on the bench currently. Just got the carb kit in the mail...
Hey guys, new here. Finally able to post/comment. Got a good combination of maple, hackberry, and some real knarly cherry that's been sitting...