Congrats on your first. Not a bad looking load! What species are in the mix?
What are you plowing with? Truck? Quad?
Things never seem to break at a good time do they? Glad you were able to DIY despite your own lack of confidence in your ability which I...
Yes. One FBM sale, one bundle delivery local and a third to a BL regular in Oxford who texted Friday night. He wasn't out but with deep snow I...
An hour away for me. Close to Ctwoodtick and rainking63
I made up some bundles yesterday too. Luckily I had a bunch assembled as a regular ran out and had to deliver. Drove by another regular and he...
Looks like a fun machine to use. I had to chuckle at the first pic as it looks like you were going to cut the bench in half.
Half cord of barkless BL.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Half cord load of 3.5+ year dried honey locust.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good find. Gotta love stuff that can go straight into the stove. Dunno if I'd be cutting in those temps though. In the teens here today and not...
and Lysol and disinfectant wipes!:picard:
X2. Don't be a stranger Softwood :handshake: :dex:
Good friend got a half cord of barkless yesterday. A little different than I usually do as it was cut green and I let it sit a few months before...
No real prep here. Kinda dreading heading out today for a couple deliveries and possibly a third. Stopped at the grocery store last night to PU...
Any pics?
Hopefully this knucklehead ranks too! :whistle:
I had just moved the wood twice!!! :hair: He has been bad lately in terms of payment. Making me stop back for cash as he lives right around the...
Great to see you again JH. Your absence was noticed. Saweeeet BL there. :thumbs: I would've done the same thing you did for wood that nice....
X2.
Im not a redneck....swamp Yankee yes, redneck no! :rofl: :lol: