What jrider's wood yard would look like of he stacked his inventory. :stacker: Quite the stacks! Thanks for sharing Mike!
Looks like its already Deere season!!! :D Nice looking loads there Jdu! :thumbs:
Life's a BEECH! :D[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It was posted in the car hoarding thread! :D
Picture perfect hinge (wish mine looked like that) and very cool video of gravity taking over. I've used steel wedges to force them over. Used a...
The guy was on the arrogant side IIRC, but they never complained about price or volume. Helped me unload too. They were an hour one way from me...
Smoked chicken burgers yesterday. Used red oak for the first time. Her seasoning was good, but they came out dry despite having a water pan in...
I personally prefer to get my wood CSS ASAP especially in the warm weather before fungi/mold etc. take residence. Most of my stacks are in the...
I recall a similar thread being posted about someone spraying their stacks/piles with a hose to accomplish this. I have kinda witnessed this in...
Delivered 30 bundles to my original regular last week. Called his son who runs another store out of town and he needs some. Going out this week....
How are sales going these days Gary? My smoker sales have stopped. Nothing for a couple weekends now. New regular customer (bought from me last...
Thats happened to me before. :headbang: is my normal reaction! Stuff loves to play hide and seek when cutting it the woods and...
Okay...plenty of Washingtons then! :makeitrain" :rofl: :lol:
If its alive and not a priority I'd wait too. Been there done that with blowovers. I hate making the last cut freeing it from the rootball....
Some nice Goldilocks sized logs there. Much easier to work them there. Have you met your quota yet as it seems rather filled up there?
Yes it would have. When I went there yesterday I drove in so the hickory location was passed first and my heart sunk when I saw it was gone....
Started the fire later this afternoon for getting the charcoal going for the smoker. Kept it going til 9. Probably the last Summer like evening...
Warm mostly sunny day here (it clouded over later) with a high around 80. Passed this fresh cut beech and hickory last weekend. With a delivery...
Happy Birthday Chuck ReelFaster
Looks like a fun time. Is that the Montauk lighthouse?