Well, it's unfortunate that Blue Jays' losses help the Yankees.
Understood. Never had a puddling issue. Snow and any ice is easily removed. I'm sure the next reload will have the rack a bit higher/mounded.
X2!
Good morning, members. Soggy and foggy. Steady, much needed rain all day. 60⁰/72⁰ Tropical air mass over us, bringing rain and humidity with...
The Blue Jays have clinched a playoff spot. Not so with the Red Sox.
Filled it up yesterday. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Muggy day ahead. 63⁰/67⁰ chance of showers. We did get some needed rain overnight. We're 6in of rain below average,...
Good morning, members. Warm day 57⁰/80⁰ humidity rising. Rain still forecasted for this week. I'll be running some errands with my BIL...
Very cool! I had my 1st bald eagle sighting about 6yrs ago, Coastal Maine. Wait - there's a dead oak not in woodstove sized pieces?? :bug:
I've gotten an entire beef tenderloin. Trimmed it and cut into steaks. Worked fine each time. That was from BJ's, not Costco
Good morning, members. Nice day, 44⁰/74⁰ sunny Chance of a few rainy days this week. I'll believe it when my Weather Rock is wet....
[ATTACH]
My deck rack is getting filled. [ATTACH] Some ugly ash "rescued" from a friend's place 6/23. Should be fine shoulder wood. I'll top it off...
Don't be that guy
Good morning, members. Nice last day of summer ahead. Cool 43⁰/70⁰ sunny Not outside fire this morning. Woodstove is lit instead. I'll be...
Ahh... [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Cool day, no complaints! 50⁰/68⁰ humidity no concern. We're having a morning coffee campfire. I'll have a few errands...
Nice score! Hoping the sizes aren't too bad.
That's it. If I'm looking to light off a small amount, say a dozen briquettes, I turn it upside down and it'll hold what I want.
They work well, as advertised.