At 40-60*, AW32 will do just fine, may even improve performance a bit.
Sorry, I don't get it...you gots some 'splainin to do Lucy! :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Napa doesn't have snow plow oil? That is often ISO22. Do you use it in real cold weather a lot? If not then I'd have no issue putting a more...
I couldn't find a Ryobi, but they're all pretty similar...here is a manual, oil change on page 10 7TYHS520-A manual.pdf
Sounds low on oil...have a manual for it? Usually, you stand it on end and there is a plug to take out for oil fill...as far as how to check the...
They do reduce buildup in your wallet though!
[IMG]
Yes, you can make it so that "read status" is private...you can also turn on/off if someone can see while you are typing a reply too...
Well, technically yes...but I know myself I will get a text alert and if I'm busy I may open it just long enough to see who/what it was about, and...
Me too...only I'm tall, so that makes me a big dork...I'm sure one of these wiesenheimers will be along shortly to agree...3, 2, 1...:rofl: :lol:
No worries, if The Great One has taught us anything, it's that when running low you can just buy some poor dumb schmucks premium inventory, stack...
Ummm...maternity leave...emergency came up...this one sounds like it might have been legit...
Well, you're probably home by now, but if not, safe travels! :handshake:
You need to use some emojis, I can't tell if you are serious or not...:eek:
[ATTACH]
Again, not mine [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] :whistle: :D
X2, Drolet makes some great budget friendly stoves...this is basically their company store...free shipping too. MFP - The Online Stove and...
Not my pic, but ummm... [ATTACH]
Nice, loved touring that dam! Vegas trip?