Might save a few dollars, I have done it mostly to cut certain thickness, not from Costco but others
352K views ยท 2.2K reactions | Reply to @kpeenterpriseinc #farmtok #johndeere #PerfectPrideMovement | Roberts DC-4
HaHa I read the title as morning wood, never mind......................:picard:
Is there any chance of the line freezing?? now with tank above ground. If so you might want to plan ahead for a fitting for a CO2 cartridge which...
[ATTACH]
So I was playing with this idea, I wanted to do a few mods just to see if it could. be done. The first one I removed the rail, radiuses the...
Personally I would go with play sand dry, cheap, readily available 2nd pool filter sand. I think it will all be very dry as no one wants to pay to...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My shoulder recoveries went well, keep it stretched out and range of motion. I finished the inside of my shop while I was recovering. Wired and...
So the PVC is roughed in for the diesel generator..........................
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT Chaps will not stop an electric saw.................
Based on my knowledge of how govt. works and seeing the quality of the work done............. I will say the people doing the work had no idea of...
I would like to review your search history....................
Our vet office likes the Purina Pro and our Lab Lucy seems to be doing fine on it.
IMO based on what I looked into one time $4 sq.ft. is a pretty good price. I have cut, ground and drilled a lot of concrete and it is one heck of...