The ash trees are all dead around here. I had 2 taken down a few months ago. Still very solid. There's a 3rd that'll be taken down, at some point.
Good morning, members. Decent day. 59⁰/80⁰ sunny We'll be heading to my cousin's beach house for the day. There's still heavy surf from the...
I tried it once. That was enough.
The cooler dry air got me itching for some trigger time. 1st was the branches from tree #2. Mostly, still solid. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Then,...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 51⁰/80⁰ low humidity. I just might get some trigger time in this morning. I'll be throwing...
And there it is. [ATTACH] From the TV this morning
Mmmm.... haven't been there in several years. Chowder, clam cakes, steamers, and a Gansett.
Avoid most of the big cities. Too crowded, imo.
Wait.... there's a season for scrounging?? Nice score!
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. 50⁰/70⁰. Low humidity. Overcast. We got several hours of steady rain yesterday. More is...
Every little bit helps. Nice pick up!
We just took delivery of 14 gals of LP. $6.80/gal. LP is used for DHW and cook top. If we used more, it'd be less per gal.
Good morning, members. Overcast day ahead. 57⁰/67⁰ low humidity. On and off showers today. Hope there's more on than off. We can use every...
[ATTACH]
Sorry to heat it. Get better soon!
Good morning, members. Nice fall day. 53⁰/73⁰ dewpt 44⁰ I'll be attending services for the sister of a family friend this morning. While...
I'm now icing my ankle after a 1 mile walk. It'll be a while before resuming the 2 miles I had been doing.
Good to know. :yes:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 61⁰/71⁰ low humidity. Ahhhh.... Due to a strained achilles, I've needed to suspend my morning walks...
When I got my smoker, I joined this site and learned a ton of to-do's and not to-do's The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board It's a site for Webber...