I like that stuff...they have a flat and a satin option, Ive done some stoves with the body flat and the door satin, turned out looking really nice!
Collapsing fuel line? Or something in the tank getting sucked up, then after sitting it drains back into the tank and allows flow again for a bit?...
Why not just use the spray can? It works just fine, especially for high temp paint, which is not hard to get to lay down nicely...
Classy move brother! :handshake:
That really needs an auto play audio file attached to it...:rofl: :lol:
I've seen guys do that when there was a lot more "clean out" concrete from some other project than was expected, so "hey let's throw up a "form"...
We have those self propelled Thanksgiving dinners all over around here now...seen a flock of 21 at work a while back...there were 4 females along...
$2.899 here
Boy, first time I've seen an emergency bat kill kit on a piece of heavy equipment! (Actually, anywhere!) They must be bad there! :rofl: :lol:
Your pee would probably work fine as fuel! :whistle: :D
All those thorns are natural lighting rods! o_O :rofl: :lol:
You guys are always the cheapest...dunno how yoop is less...
Hmm... Residential Propane Weekly Heating Oil and Propane Prices
Crank seal has nothing to do with the primer (well, not zero, but its highly unlikely to be the culprit) you probably have a pinhole in the bulb...
[ATTACH]
Does that ever work out, long term? All the overlays I've seen failed long term...some pretty quickly, but I dunno the particulars of the job...
That was short term unauthorized use...kinda like when these kids rent an air bnb for huge parties! The goat just forgot to invite his pals to...
Hmm...maybe you should look into a fleet of those autonomous mowers...known as goats! :whistle: :D
Found out we have someone guarding his/her favorite flower...[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Any luck with finding the issue B?