I bought a 241 from an old guy last year that his nephew ran over with a Farmall H...still had tire marks on it! I just replaced the broken top...
Well past expected lifespan anyways... :D
Oh, he's been locked up?! :D
Some firewood professionals stack the Benjamin's all summer long...;)
On topic, no, never tried it... good idea though. Off topic, I knew the man that was the voice behind "you've got mail"...he lived about 5 minutes...
Yours to keep?
That sounds more like a prison term! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Braxton...I think that is Rick's step brother...
You're not fooling anyone here...you were firewood scouting! :stack::stacker:
Loose nut on the trigger...:whistle:
I'd have one of those huge barn fans out there it was me...they move something like 10-15k cfm...
Absolutely...years ago I went to Philly to pick up a truck I had bought with a transmission leak...truck n trailer setup just like yours...
I don' mind paying a few bucks to use the turnpike, but $150 for a couple hours of miles with a pickup and a lightly loaded 20' trailer, that's...
[ATTACH]
Wow, you win, I'm out when the weather is like this!
Old tools generally means quality tools...
:jaw: ;) :rofl: :lol:
At least you didn't evict any varmints Jason! 4.1M views ยท 24K reactions | No one was expecting that to pop out | UNILAD Tech
:jaw: :makeitrain"