Good morning, members. Hot summer day ahead. 64⁰/90⁰ sunny. Too hot for me to make more firewood. I'll move and stack what I split...
[MEDIA]
We've only gotten brief glimpse of Flickers. I learned something today. Thanks FHC!
I noticed a flicker on the ground, pecking for something in the turf. It was there for several minutes. Pictures were through a windows and max...
Given no clouds, it should be similar tonight
My 1MP x27 just ran out of gas. [ATTACH] You can use that one round left of the splits for reference to prior picture. It's not too bad to...
I knew there was purple. The other colors are new to me.
Decent air, slight breeze(more would be better). OK morning for firewood making. So far(water break) [ATTACH] Looking to be 20-25 splits in...
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. The sun will make an appearance today! 57⁰/80⁰ Smoky haze. The moon was full last night. It was low on our horizon....
Good morning, members . Foggy and soggy. 56⁰/70⁰ drizzle. Steady rain by mid-morning. I was hoping to make firewood, then do grocery...
Brad: Chicken Whisperer :thumbs:
Go to a local grill store and see what they are getting for bags of chunks and wood chips.
With an 8hr drive, I expect to arrive at Chez Overkill on Friday, mid-afternoon, As always, traffic is a huge variable.
Well, on my 3rd rack. Once full, it'll make a cord. And, there's still the 2nd ash that was felled into the woods. I suspect that will remain...
I stacked some thinner ash branches in a sawbuck and got them cut to length, moved and stacked. This is row #3 from the felled ash. [ATTACH] I...
Evening primrose [ATTACH]
Sorry to hear it. I was looking forward to once again shaking your hand.
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. 56⁰/65⁰ overcast with chance of passing showers. I hope the showers a few and far between. I'd like...
:eek: