I ended up replacing these items because they were damaged. That is the chain needed for that NOS partner bar. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The 452 is just about complete. I might have to open up the bar oil hole on the bar. I like the matte silver header paint on the muffler vs black...
Very nice Fuzz. Subscribed.
Im that guy. Call be back once when I call. If you hound me after that...eff off.
I figured. lol
For gtg camping?
Not a chance. Nothing beats Belray in a foam filter.
Don't forget to oil the filter.
Excellent.
I told him about it, yes. Lol
Is it a straight shot down the i.d. or did you put taper down to the carb throat size? Assuming you machined it yourself.
Lol. We may or may not have had a private conversation...or 3.
They are on the back burner as I go after the easier targets. I'll get them eventually.
I usually used cardboard but have switched to them. Much better.
That latest tree posted above is part of the pile now. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hi Walt and Dave.
The pig mats are great. You reminded me I need more. Lol
Looking good Eric.
Every saw I've owned / own will have oil dripping from the clutch cover area because it gets slung all around the inside of it.
We have a tree like that along one of our trails. I'll try to remember to get a picture.