[ATTACH] barkless black locust[ATTACH] [ATTAC[ATTACH]
You'd be the bomb! :D
Catalpa round from September 2020 that's been sitting at our house with the intent of using it as a Swedish candle. Bark mostly gone. Most of...
Yeah I wasn't happy with it either even though I wasn't wooding or hard labor. Had the AC going in the truck too. I give you lots of credit for...
Got another order for smoker bundles. He wanted nuggets but only had pear. Asked him if 8" long pieces would work. He said yes. So the 241 cut...
:drool:
Ive done the "log put" quite often! PITA but whatever it takes. Work safe my friend!
Way to go Truckaa! :salute: Nice when its off the ground. Makes bucking so much easier. Yeah that schmutz is nasty stuff when wet. Encounter...
Well finally brought some wood to trade. I had dropped a cord for him a month ago and hadn't figured a final resting spot for the apple. I took...
I cut it to 16" like the rest of my wood and sell by the bundle. If crooked or twisted i cut nuggets and sell by the bag.
Don't blame you there...working with wet logs not fun. Ill give you a week to get it CSS. :saw: :axe: :stacker: :D Too bad i wasnt closer as id...
22" DBH tree yields a cord, 16" a half cord. Glad its done and all went smoothly.
OMG! That's gotta be my worst typo? ever.:emb: Sometimes I type and then read and I'm like WTH did I type. Makes for a good laugh though!
X2 on sugar maple. The weight can vary, but it is the heaviest of the apples IME
You're not kidding. Pics from an old thread of mine [IMG]Big beans too later in the season. [IMG]
There was a lot of barkless limb wood littering the area and I believe it was catalpa. Like I stated in a prior post the grain and texture remind...
More or less. Especially in unkempt areas. Common along roads, train tracks and bordering commercial properties. The one in the OP has to be...
Wanna go halves on it? :makeitrain"
I have two and I'm all set for nuts! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Nice looking windrow as always Joe. Rumor has it the International space station uses your wood piles as a navigational aid? Just a rumor!...