Yesterday I picked up 3 garbage cans full of roughsawn 2x6 cutoffs and 2 garbage cans full of rips 2 inches wide, 1/2 inch thick, 2 ft. long from...
Good morning everyone! It looks like Spring has sprung. There is one sub freezing night in the 10 day.
It did and thank you.
I received my Social Security annual statement via email a few days ago. I just attempted to log in to review it and got a come back later message...
Good morning everyone!
There is a high end wooden toy factory about 12 miles from my house. Scraps are free, first come first served. Maple, oak, and pine board ends....
There were lots of cars off the road.
A large portion of my wood looks like Jeff's deer camp pile.
I drilled holes in about 6 empty water bottle caps, put twine through the holes, reattached caps and hung bottles from fascia to flap in the...
33/73 shorts and lumber cutoffs
YUCK!
I've put mixed gas in the oil reservoir before and also forgot to put the caps back on a time or 2. And while we are at it, I've forgotten to...
We drove through snow for about 3 hours yesterday in the Buffalo NY area on our way home.
I've been visiting wife's relatives in IL. It's good to be home and back on FHC.
I mowed the lawn for the first time on 4/17 last year, which was a little early. I don't think we will even be close by 4/17/25.
I can think of lots of things worse than guns and chainsaws to overdo it on.
Good morning everyone! I usually don't think about wind chill factor in April, but this year is a different story.
25/72 shagbark
Good morning everyone! Another beautiful spring day in VT. Rain, snow, lots of wind and temps in the 30's.
37/74 Elm chunks