Good morning, members Happy Easter. Enjoy the day and celebrate its meaning beyond candy and ham dinners. Real nice day ahead. 56⁰/65⁰...
Good summery morning, members. Warm day ahead. 56⁰/82⁰ too much sun. It'll be a good day to flip on the AC. Just long enough to verify all...
Save a tree, eat a beaver. :whistle:
So's long as it's awsome!
Don't think of it as a confrontation. It's just a "knock-n-talk" fact finding. Good luck!
Happy birthday, buZZsaw BRAD !
Dead tree standing! The beaver is wondering whats keeping it from falling.
Good morning, members. Decent day. 37⁰/66⁰ building clouds. It's supposed to be pushing 80⁰ tomorrow. It's been a while since the temps...
There was no master plan. It has expanded/reorganized over the years. There's no tweaks that I'd like to make to it, currently.
Time to give the woodyard a bit of TLC. It was time to move empty racks around to rake away leaves and other collected debris. I still have a...
What kind of probe thermometer do you use?
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 36⁰/60⁰ sunny breezy Welcome back theburtman I'll be putzing around in the woodyard. Should be a...
Sure
$66 via FedEx. same price with/without packaging. I can check USPS, if you want. Another option would depend if there's a time deadline....
I do still have it! I'll take it to a shipping store to get a price with/without them packaging. If I have a box big enough, I'll use it.
Good morning, members. Cool day today. 39⁰/52⁰ breezy clouds/sun There wasn't a need to light off the woodstove yesterday. I just lit it...
Good morning, members. Showery day ahead. 48⁰/68⁰ a few bright breaks. Being a sunny day yesterday, I gave the woodstove a good cleaning....
What Bait To Use In Groundhog Traps
I think I still have it. I'll see.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 36⁰/68⁰ sunny. Bright moon shining, currently. Hoping to get some yard work done. Maybe, run a...