yeah looking at your pics I had a hard time seeing ash myself.
Pretty cool. Wondering how its staying up myself? Maybe the beavers are using a Husky??? :eek: :D
Thats a lot of wood! :bug: Heavy stuff that oak. Always good to have connections! :thumbs: Love that old F150. What year? Drove a 1986...
Sounds like mine too. May rebuild my BL racks next Winter/Spring.
Ive considered that, but face to face "confrontations" are not one of my strong points.:emb:
Guess the turkeys were roosting on the stack.:D $%^&$ when that happens. Been there, done that!:hair:
He worked smarter, I worked harder! :doh: Low key guy. The "kids" he had working for him seemed like good employees based on my observations...
X2 :emb:
80's 90;s etc. Seems it will take several pulls on a hot start and sometimes it will idle weird/race when it does start. I try to be mindful to...
Looking good Mike. Gotta make room for that ash that will be filling them up.
Ms. buZZsaw is in the kitchen making supper last night when she yells there's a new bird on the suet. "Its black and white and yellow!" By the...
He is the one I recommended. I do all the time when I get chains saw work too big for me. And I think I lost that source for wood. Not sure...
Burns just as good :coldfire:
Welcome to the FHC :handshake: Great to have you!
Cant say I've ever done that before as I always top off the gas and cap it before doing bar oil. Been doing it like that since day one. The...
:popcorn:
Well the silver maples were a bust. I stopped by there yesterday and expected to see some serious activity and nothing. Honestly I wasn't...
Yup, red oak of some sort. Good on you for being Johnny (in your case Dougie) on the spot for asking. :thumbs: Cant tell you how often a...
Unless we can find someone across the pond to ship us one? :makeitrain" What are you thoughts on one Jim?
Just make sure its under 20% MC before you burn it! :D