Nickel based?
Nope, as long as everything works...
I recall we got 12" here on 4/01/'95...it was my first day at the Ford dealer and had to help move every car on the place to plow (twice, out, and...
Anyone wanna lay odds on how long 'til it's for sale...? :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
Maybe to some degree...I guess I'd blame the leaders (Bishops) as they control the church with a heavy hand and read/interpret the bible (many...
Slipped a blue one in on ya eh?! :rofl: :lol: We have a NH dealer nearby and they sell a crapton of them!
I live just north of what is supposed to be the second largest Amish population in the states, and one thing is consistent with them,...
It's probably worth that, if it's as nice as it looks
You realize posting that on FHC you probably just caused TSC to have a bar oil shortage
Agreed
Get an ngk plug for it, it'll purr like a Honda! ;) Even if you don't put it in right away, you'll need a replacement for that champion soon...
Well crud, I didn't get a chance to revise my guess today, until now...too little too late, but based on the calcs I was using last night, revised...
That makes sense...so the top ones start at 16" and go down to?
Geez, you may as well put the snowblower up too! :p
They average 28" at the butt for all of them...top ones look smaller to me? If they are all 28" butts, then my guess is 12,074 net weight.
Fat kid on a swing! :eek: :rofl: :lol: (or Brads GF :whistle: :D)
You would think so...but I'm told by arborists that its actually just the opposite, limb wood tends to be denser.
I do all the above (except take to the dump/trash) Leave what I can in the woods, some gets thrown in garden/landscaping areas, some gets burnt...
See ya buddy... [IMG]
What kind?