Congrats! Will you be hosting a GTG then?
Way to get it done sir. :thumbs: Wish we could have more frozen ground here. The surface was a bit soft where I drove over it but didn't get...
[MEDIA]
Oh yeah :dex: Dont forget the Wild Thing! :D Cant believe there's that much snow on the ground yet. Is that Harwinton?
Was waiting for ground to refreeze and yesterday was the coldest it will get (I assume) so went back. Mostly tulip with some red maple and red...
That cedar makes some sweet kindling. Do you like the chain saw buddy?
Slunger? Not familiar with that term?
Nice. Perfect wood truck IMO. Just be sure to take care of the tailgate! :D Wanna see it filled with wood and soon!
Based on my experience I'd say sugar maple. Don't often see it dead barkless (usually gets punky with the bark on and dead) That single big...
Years back when felled trees were our only source we'd harvest down to 2" limb wood. Today I'd go 3" but seldom harvest full trees anymore. If...
To hand split that is a huge stack. How good is Mrs. MLH68 with an axe? :axe: Give it time and it will happen. You've been bitten by the bug...
Yes it sure is an addiction and im loving your enthusiasm. Gets my hoarding bug going again. Doesn't take much for me! :loco: :crazy: Plenty of...
My main wood yard from yesterday. Ice only in the shade for the most part. It has dried up quite a bit since Wednesday.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks. When I was talking with him last week he hadn't mentioned it was barkless. Kinda miss hoarding. I have a few spots I can hit for it...
Split the load off the truck. Taken back to my BL location. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Headed back again this week.
It was being sold as a round and not processed. I have to work there again this week and I'll split one if still there.
X2
Busy full day again yesterday. (so much so I didn't take any pics) Moving and IDing logs put aside for miller fodder. He has a guy coming to...
Not fun but better than mud IMO. Most of it is gone down here and haven't been to my wood yard since Wednesday but will find out today. I almost...
I didn't really study the pics that closely but after doing so you are right.