Good morning, members. Sunny day ahead and temps above freezing! 13⁰/36⁰ We had a relaxing evening at my SIL's, yesterday. A this-n-that...
I wonder if someone other than the husband and wife were to buy in, IE: became minority owner, would that person then be allowed to help operate?
All I know is that after being CSS'd for 5-6 years, most of the RO bark just pops off the splits. Some with a little effort. Some of it doesn't...
Good morning, members. Clear bright moon shining. 17⁰/28⁰ sunny day ahead. warmer over the weekend. Sure would be nice to see someof the...
Ha.. anything here is under inches of snow with an icy crust on top. damm groundhog!
Good morning, members. Cold start. 12⁰/30⁰ sunny. Snow at the coast, not here. We'll be taking mom to her semi-annual physical....
The juncos here are on both the suet and seed feeders, as well as on the ground.
His reply was "Don't let that Brad guy know about it" :whistle:
Yessah! Fun day!
I didn't see it before now.. :doh:
https://youtube.com/shorts/HXQH_MA0x2Y?feature=shared
Flannel lined jeans work for me. Any colder than single digits, then I'm not going outside for any length of time.
I m guessing that this is one of two parallel tunnels, each going in different directions. Note the green arrows indicating the use of both lanes.
Good morning, members. Clear and cold. 14⁰/29⁰ Bright moon shining. A dusting of snow possible overnight. A this-n-that kind of day....
A quick spray of bright orange paint on either end. You're welcome! :salute:
So, places close down after you've visited? Maybe you can get compensation for not visiting, eh? :whistle:
We're having a winter that we haven't seen in several years. Frozen ponds and a lasting snow pack.
Good morning, members. I woke up hearing the oil furnace cycling on/off. :eek: 12⁰/24⁰ sunny day ahead. Still gusty winds. Yesterday in...
Now this is ice fishing.... with a submerged camera! https://youtube.com/shorts/XZpC5j4ngWA?feature=shared
Maybe closer to Boston. Not a thing where I am out in the burbs. Never heard of it.