FWIW - The groundhog says 6 more weeks of winter.
Happy Gobblers Knob Day!!! [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Winter is still here. 7⁰/30⁰ sunny. A few inches of snow coming overnight. I'll be topping off the deck wood rack....
Now this is ice fishing! A 25-Pound Striper Through the Ice on Martha's Vineyard - OTW
Oh... I thought it was your old girlfriend that was associated with sagging. :whistle:
The ice was plenty thick. There were 4x4's out there. Decent turnout. Probably 100 people. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] There were...
Good morning, members. After a rainy day, today should be nice. 30⁰/33⁰ sunny breezy. Truckaa and I will go lake-walking today. There's an...
Jake and Ellwood dropped in to say hello. [ATTACH]
Best of luck with repairs!
Good morning, members. Wet day ahead. 25⁰/42⁰ rains starting later this morning. Eye 2 of 2 went as expected. No issues. I hope to get...
Rutland glass cleaner.
Good morning, members. Cold temps returned. 17⁰/27⁰ mostly sunny. Breezy Mrs MikeInMa goes for cataract surgery today. Eye two of two. Be...
Good morning, members. 23⁰/42⁰ There was some flurries overnight. Barely any accumulation here. Gusty winds today with another chance of a...
https://youtube.com/shorts/WhvHX8TNu7M?feature=shared
:thumbs:
The Bruins are a flawed team. On ice talent is insufficient and lacks depth. They play a good game now and then.
If'n it works, it ain't funny. Entertaining is the word I'd use.
Good morning, members. Interesting day ahead. 31⁰/37⁰ flurries about. Gusty winds. I'm taking mom to get her hearing aids fitted better....
We have a rotary Mickey Mouse phone. Was a wedding gift from 1980. It still works answering calls. It times out when dialing out.
That's a good one. Better than some udders I've seen today!!