:faint: Mebbe 11* is SS in Alaska! :shiver: JBYB buddy!
I think burners have different expectations of what "seasoned" wood looks like. I've sold 2-3-4 year dried wood that was uncovered, loose bark,...
Split the rest of the beech and the Norway maple from my recent cut. Most came back here to stack.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Some of the Norway went to...
Id rather not have any snow. Its the coldest of the season here now. The little snow makes working on firewood annoying even though I have...
and bigfoot! o_O
Ive never heard that term. Can you elaborate?
OUCH!!! Cant like that
More like frostbite. :BrianK: :rofl: :lol: If I had done that when married, she would've left me earlier. As brenndatomu suggested some window...
Well said Joe! :salute: Exactly how I explain it to the pine naysayers.
Split most of the oak today. Cold, crisp and very picturesque in the fresh snow. One mound of heartwood and the other bark on. They get stacked...
Dont forget Ahhnold![ATTACH]
Got maybe 4" at home and at wood storage. [ATTACH]
Burning pine!?:faint: You're playing with fire there Dave! :D
X2?
Fun in the snow with machines. Good time and good firewood. Nice to see you hoarding again. I have access to a bunch of standing dead white...
I bought a fresh bag of sunflower seed yesterday and didnt get a chance to top off the feeder last night. Birds are giving me dirty looks....
Your welcome. :handshake: Glad to be an enabler! They got some nice firewood for sure. Based on my last figuration, between bundles, BL and...
I used to call an ex GF that! :eek: :D :rofl: :lol:
Always sad to see empty stacks but all the reason to hoard more. How many cords have you sold this season Jim.
I don't stretch well anymore! :BrianK: Honestly your pallet pens are the perfect storage without stacking IMO.