[ATTACH]
Agreed... Cape Cods need big porches! :handshake:
1 is fun, but I think I like zero better... or -1...yeah, in this case -1 is better! ;) :thumbs:
Can't like that one...
I bet you are right...they parked the bike between the stems and it was leaning to that side...
Don't forget the brass bra! :whistle:;)
Were they on the sled, or in the Sub?
Draft is simply a column of lighter warm air rising into the cooler atmosphere...the greater the temperature difference, the faster it rises
Yup!
Pretty much any of these would fit the bill...free shipping too. Wood, Pellet and Camp Stoves
Just swing by your local Stihl dealer with the saw, or at least the chain, and pick up a Stihl 2 in 1 file, that should get you back in business...
I hate a movie without text...you miss a lot without it, and not because I'm deaf either :rofl: :lol:
No need to get personal! ;) :D :p :rofl: :lol:
Nice! :thumbs: Are the rakers taken down too far?
Well, thank God for hydro power then, eh?! Split it and sell it as "premium built in kindlin firewood" in a year or two! :thumbs:
Let it freeze solid first. F150, so its already overloaded! :stack::stacker: :rofl: :lol:
Fell through (into?!) someone's crack? I'd inquire about it again, as a reminder if nothing else.
So the 390 feels like a hot rodded 290? Power match's the weight better?
6" flex liner (or even rigid) with 1/2" insulation should fit just fine, once the blockage is removed, but the chimney will still need to be...
TL and TR look like Maybelline Kissing sticks, BR is Babe perfume