Good morning, members. Gusty winds return. 25⁰/33⁰ sunny. I'm hoping to go for a walk this morning. I have a few errands to run. Be...
There were no conversations about one saw vs another.
Helping folks out. The FHC way!
I've watched the whole season. 9 episodes. Unlike other logging shows, there's minimal manufactured drama. Lots of big cedars get dropped....
Good morning, members. Warm-ish day ahead. 25⁰/44⁰ sunny. Bright near-full moon lighting up the fresh snow. I'll top off the deck rack...
He follows the "Cooking Behind Bars" cookbook that Martha Stewart put out. :whistle:
I figured a picture before it all melts. [ATTACH]
Nothing wrong with any indication of good fortune! We have cardinals to our feeder regularly. :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 21⁰/36⁰ sunny. Mostly calm It did flurry all day yesterday. So I'll be doing some clean-up this...
That guy's a beast. He has other splitting videos out there.
Not yet.... [ATTACH] Wait.... not yet [ATTACH] Almost.... not yet [ATTACH] Ok... now... your turn. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. A bit of snow this morning. A dusting to an inch. 27⁰/31⁰ overcast day. I'd like to get a walk in this morning....
Front and back of prayer cards that were made available to anyone that wanted one. [ATTACH]
:salute: I sure could use a new FHS window sticker.
Good morning, members. A bit warmer today. 21⁰/37⁰ first time above freezing in at least a week. Still breezy. I'm glad to have yesterday...
Good morning, members. Another cold windy day. Day 2 of 2 today. Be safe Be healthy
Thanks. He was a good man, a good father. [ATTACH]
https://youtube.com/shorts/7J2AvxhEMu0?feature=shared
Good morning, members. Another cold windy day. 18⁰/27⁰ some sun. Dad's wake is later this afternoon. Not sure what will occupy my time...
"To spare"? Does that mean you're out of sellable wood, or, what you have is already allocated to someone?