Well if its any consolation I'm going to the slammer with you. :emb: A cherry round I noodled last year that had pretty grain. Its firewood...
I don't harvest full trees that often but this guide is pretty accurate based on my experience. I harvest down to 3-4". Of course there's a lot...
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
X2
The Lowe's here sell it in the cull rack at half price. Been that way for a couple years now. Before that I'd get lumber for pennies on the...
With soup looking that good :drool: i'd be useless too!
Some days you have it and some days you don't. That soup sounds like just the ticket. Tomorrow is another day.
If that tree had a name i'd call it Eileen! :doh: Another great take down Scotty! :salute:
pfft!!! I like the Benjamins as I can fit more under the mattress! :rofl: :lol:
How about a Mckinley? :whistle: [IMG]
Any guess as to the yield?
Quién tiene un trato en un portón trasero?
I swap chains or use the Stihl 2in1 to sharpen. If I was getting paid piece work I'd up my game, not that I dog it. I've cut side by side with...
Ive only been there once while they were running it. He was zipping back and forth moving IBC totes and keeping me going with logs. I think he...
Ive only seen a bluebird 2-3 times in my life. Would love to have them as regulars but our wooded area isn't their ideal environment. They like...
You really kicked azz on that pile. :saw: Any more chip drops coming or did you pause it for now? Should've given the guys your name and number...
Yeah no kidding. I think my record is 3 or 4. I've had one every day so far this year(except for my PT bucking gig new years day) with 3-4 this...
Part of a bunch of free stuff/scrap metal I got a couple years ago. My chain saw toolboxes take a beating (as does most of my other wooding...
I thought so, but it was too funny! :D
Way to go Joe. Make those Benjamins!