No Duke's for that unit?
We are on our third or fourth winter now since November. Lol
Where's your snow?
I find this often anymore with more than just saws. People that call them stealers instead of dealers make me laugh.
Those stump pieces are becoming smoking wood for Mrxlh. I used the free Murray to extract the fruits of the poulans laborious abuse. Red oak, 18"...
One for the loose chain Nazis. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
First cutting of the new year. https://photos.app.goo.gl/UyPAmjySgwLDiPsH7
Whats surprising to me is the second vid is a Japanese manufacturer. I figured they would definitely be more automated.
Thank you. Thats makes sense.
Great idea. Thank you.
Thats funny.
He is who I got the information from that I posted. :handshake:
Pretty sure that article lists the causes for it. One is bugs. My arborist friend also said Cytospora Canker can cause it.
Wife and I are staying home. Watching movies and falling asleep by 9 or so like old folks. :thumbs:
I think I got it on sale. Can't remember. It's pretty deep to hold plenty of pop corn popping grease from the bacon.
Certainly. It's how I cook all the bacon anymore. In an SnS grills cast iron griddle in the traeger. Drip 'N Griddle Pan - 22
https://photos.app.goo.gl/P8VajXQksJdjkMEH9 Twas a beautiful day for grilling prime rib burgers and all beef hotdogs.
https://orchardpeople.com/gummosis-on-cherry-trees/
I bet that would be tasty on pancakes if it was a thing.
I'm getting some pallets from my nephew. Fixing to start stacking in cords between T-posts on the pallets.