Beautiful day to be doing the big work. You’re going to have a mountain of top shelf splits when all is said and done.
Yeah that’s actually a lot better for me. Your mileage may vary. [ATTACH]
Let’s muddy the water some more. I thought this was a very interesting technique. I’m more interested in results than methods, so I’ll give this a...
26 and holding steady until later this afternoon. We woke up to about 3/4” of snow overnight. Burning dead chestnut oak cut 2 winters ago with...
Nice progress. Is that original bay on the right what used to be a shed? I think I remember the thread.
I picked up a new firewood customer today and he happens to run a garden center/nursery from his property. I checked out his website before making...
Great progress :thumbs: I really need to splurge on an ultrasonic cleaner; they're not even that expensive. Well worth it if you do enough saw...
Second and last load of the day. Mostly ash with a good long weekend’s worth of barkless black locust for this upcoming cold snap. [ATTACH]
Sugar maple, beech, ash, red oak, elm and black birch heading to a new customer. [ATTACH]
Another vote for black gum. I wouldn't take more than a couple rounds and only so you can say you've tried it.
Back at the downed oak today. I extracted 3 rounds yesterday but didn’t bother to post such a pathetic amount :) This afternoon I was able to...
Good deal, man. I’m getting itchy for the season myself. A couple weeks ago I took the kids to our local sugar shack to buy some maple candy and...
Now THOSE customers are getting spoiled :thumbs:
It’s no nicer than yours Brad :emb:
First of many loads to a customer in dire need. The front 2 rows are dead ash that was cut last winter, and the rest is all red oak that’s been...
This is one concept I have a hard time wrapping my head around :whistle: I have several chains for each bar I have, and yet just ordered my first...
Big pot of water on the woodstove at all times, and humidifiers in a couple other rooms. Whenever someone showers, we leave the exhaust vent off...
This tree was in serious decline but still alive, and fell recently in a windstorm. I started on it this afternoon and there should be plenty of...
48 heading to the mid 50s. Most of yesterday’s snow is gone, save for where I piled it up on the north side of the house. No fire.
A similar one for sale on eBay: Vintage Stihl Scabbard Bar Cover Red White ultra rare | eBay For sure it's some type of plastic, although what...