My old 220 receptacle for dryer was like that. Lint and dirt got in there and it fried. I asked WWW to mount the new one I put on to a stud,...
:rofl: :lol::picard:
I have a feeling it's my browser, I cannot see my bank account online now either. Also some pictures here members add do not show and I have to...
[IMG] Sicilian Suspect 's doggies, too cute!
Welcome from me too. Can I forward this to the Giz and Emma pet thread?
I can't get wordle up lately, I'm guessing it's my browser that might have updated? It brings up the board with and advertisement up top that...
That crossed my mind too. If it were me Chud , I'd call the buyer back and have him tell you his definition of "clean wood".
I see, but where is the creosote coming from? (The chain is only needed if you have build up in your chimney, like we did when we moved here, it...
Yum!
What are the lighter colored cubes in there? Potatoes?
Our weather has been all out of sorts this whole year (thankfully more mild than usual :yes: ) except seems the microblasts that usually come...
That would be great if it's an open tank ! Unfortunately the one I bought had a water jug with a hose sized opening. I still have the type...
Unfortunately I had one, it uses water jugs inside. Pita to fill water jugs for me anyway.
Wish they still made those, I totally remember them, and the fan blowing up would move heat that settled up on the ceiling.
Super cool! Can't say I ever saw one when I used to shop for them. Was it older?
Previous life in Colo our water was soft, so we didn't get that. Here the water is not soft, now I understand why the directions said to use...
www.amazon.com/Rutland-Prokleen-Chain-Type-Creosote-Connector/dp/B006BKQDNG
Creosote is so dangerous. A school family we are friends with and I buy beef from her had one a couple years ago, they lost everything including...
Not sure, and I used panty hose too lol. He said they were microscopic and invisible and became airborne despite the panty hose. Being airborne...
6 gallons is big deal for super dry houses. Filling the 3 gal console humidifier every day was annoying.