What's all that white stuff on the ground? :cool:
How much was Santa charged for parking? Nothing - it was on the house.
Hmm.... too much or not enough eggnog, eh? :cool:
Good morning, members. A comfortable day ahead after a night of steady rain. 37⁰/46⁰ sunny After a very emotional day, we have some family...
Welcome to the club!! My suggestion is to buy a brand that can be serviced by a local power shop with a good reputation. They might even have...
For the longest of time, years and years, whenever someone would refer to me as "Mr Rockwood" I would tell them that my dad was still around, and...
That's how I operate my cat stove. One difference is I close the cat damper at ~400⁰. Closing the damper invokes the cat.
[ATTACH]
Nice looking grain on the milled flooring. Once stained will be interesting to see.
Good morning, members. A seasonally warm day ahead. 34⁰/47⁰ sunny. Single overnight digits coming for the weekend. I need to bring wood to...
We have a large cool air humidifier in the same room as the woostove, which is our living room. We run it on low, and it is able to easily...
Slow and steady wins the race...... at any temp!
When I engage my cat, the probe thermometer will read just north of 1,000⁰f
Thank you for participating in this effort!
Good morning, members. Crazy warm temps today. 51⁰/57⁰ It's been raining overnight. The rain should stop in a couple of hours. After a...
Your next fire, take note of any log snot bubbling out the ends. That would indicate wood that needs further dry time.
Thank you for the kind words and thoughts. After a meeting at the hospital, we are all in support of my dad's decision to continue his journey...
Good morning, members Changeable weather ahead for today. 28⁰/40⁰ chance of flurries. I hope to get a morning walk in. I'll be taking mom...
There's a selection dial for bake and air fry, as well as toast. Zucchini are the green summer squash, but available year round
It'll look good hanging on a wall.