Some cool old saws and inventions. Wondering if the users of some of those contraptions have any missing fingers?
I don't have EVERY tool listed, but a good percentage! :D
:picard: :rofl: :lol: Too busy to take pics plus he was moving/pushing rounds into existing piles so hard to get an idea of what I actually...
I used to buy reconditioned echo hand held leaf blowers for work. They were like new, but their life expectancy could be short as I used them on...
How old is your son?
but who's is made with more love? :rofl: :lol:
Spent another day there bucking logs. Just him and I and it worked out much better. His bobcat was back in action and he does much better with a...
And I thought my customers were lucky! I was telling a wood seller about how nice your firewood is Eric and he offered to buy it all.
Sweet first post there XprtGnome ! :thumbs: Welcome to the FHC! :handshake: Great bunch of folks here. We're the dysfunctional family you'll...
Oh yeah, its some dense stuff for sure. I'm curious too as to how they will finish it too.
Any aroma as you were cutting it? At first I didn't like the smell of fresh cut BL, but now often catch myself sniffing fresh splits of green wood.
How thick? Is it tongue and groove? I saw the flooring stapler.
Thats cool. Yup looks like some of the BL grain from logs we milled at buzz-saw's. Haven't built anything from it yet. I know a company that...
I kinda forgot and haven't changed it. My 361 has one which I discovered by accident. Cant say I notice any difference if I change it or not.
Yeah I had to look it up in Farenheit too. Too cold for this younger old guy as well.
As you know how I have a habit of stuff finding me so let me know and who's knows what could cross my path. Few years back I got a circa late...
Did you ever get an old saw to restore?
At least the snow cover is minimal. A bit too cold for the hoarder to work outside for an extended period. What species are you cutting in that...
Well I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I've seen similar in all trades/jobs etc, but you don't get a second chance to make a first...
The other day while filling the fluids before cutting I accidentally poured some mix into the bar oil and immediately realized it. Dumped it out...