Yes. Because I run my preferred oil at a ratio I prefer. I don't pay attention to the Jaso ratings anyway as they don't verify the oil blenders...
I buy a 5 gallon can of either VP racing 94 octane small engine fuel or Sunoco Optima 95. I mix it all at once and it lasts me 2-3 years in the...
I used canned fuel on my ported saws.
I actually have 11 saws currently but 3 I don't cut with.
It's great fun.:handshake:
18" bar, Dukes full chisel, full comp 3/8 lp. 13-14" cherry. https://photos.app.goo.gl/LL9BmrVHhJnxwihx6
I only rotate through 7 saws. I run ethanol free fuel with Techron Motorsport fuel treatment. I just make sure they are all ran at least once a year.
Im glad to hear you are feeling better. I highly recommend an inversion table if you haven't had any fusion surgery or artificial disc...
[MEDIA]
Yes. 5 times. 4 neck surgeries, 1 lower back.
This is the best advice. I know from experience what JD is talking about.
Have you been icing it? Heat will make it worse. Try sleeping with pillows under your knees if on your back. Between your knees if on your side....
You have the ability and tools to duplicate it. Lol
That was the first time I've seen that. Who knows what else I run into with the rest of them.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1UMQHRJgpMyRzbzr9
They put new lines, carb kit and later model electronic ignition coil in it. Still wouldn't run. Lol [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I concur. Especially the older grey trimmers.
Well phartz do dissappear. Some faster than others. :rofl: :lol:
It works well. I've revitalized old line a few times this way.