BL gets hype? really? Huh.....go figure... :rofl: :lol:
What kinds of wood are you used to burning? Oak rules in my woodyard.
Looks good! Having with pasta?
Good morning, members. It's snowing lightly here. Could get up to 3in. 32⁰/42⁰ Snow should end before noon. Looks like I'll be using a...
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Yucky Thursday prep-day today. 24⁰/39⁰ getting cloudy. A number of outdoor items to deal with. Snow/rain mix starts...
I broke out my flannel lined Carhart jeans. They are the cat's meow!
I'm glad to help get your day started. :handshake:
Decorations now on. [ATTACH]
Nice score. Did you leave contact info with the husband, should they have more trees felled?
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead 20⁰/39⁰ sunny. I'll go for a morning walk before running a few errands with Mrs MikeInMa, Be safe Be...
Oak is what I usually burn. BL is just for variety and to increase street cred. :cool:
The chainsaw has gotten me through brush. There's a border of bamboo that I'll carve away. That'll give me better acces to drop the higher...
You can grow a few personal plants in NY. I don't think I'd advertise it, however.
Here's a few pictures of the BL I have my eyes on. It's a similar area that I harvested BL a year or so ago. It's along the route of my morning...
Good morning, members. Cold day ahead. 23⁰/40⁰ sunny. The Christmas tree did get put up yesterday. Ornaments today. Continued readying for...
Our 3 Christmas trees - one real(artificial), two are ghost trees. [ATTACH] Ornaments go on tomorrow
2x
22⁰ Overnight. Looks to stay cold through the week. Burning 4yr red and white oak, 24/7. Plenty of coals for morning re-lights. We've been...