Well, even though the bank lobby was closed Saturday a girl answered my online banking message from the day before. There were people in house,...
Do I recall you had a German Shepard in the past? And would you know of German Shepard rescues up there?
You (and others :) ) are so sweet and caring!
Is there such one for a deisel? Like turn the ignition to heat glow plugs before the engine? Or would it even make a difference since I don't...
Cool, I finally just got a little invisible splinter out after like a month. It was the top fold of thumb (inside) from loading wood in the...
jtakeman appears I am incapable of linking the correct post, it's from Sirchopsalot right above my reply
Giz/Emma and everyones pets on the board
Are you familiar with any German Sherpard rescues? A member here needs help with his Shep.
:D
:yes:
I just googled, seems there a quite a few German Shepard rescues in Connecticut. I rehomed a purebred standard Poodle through one, excellent...
No pills, just two swallows of oil in water o_O
Haven't eaten a lot over the last couple weeks, asked WWW for his "camping breakfast", hit the spot!, satiated and full and eggs go a long way...
No worries :) Just thought I'd ask incase you did feed that chickens and if they stopped laying. Never mind :)
We had bears in Bellvue (next to Livermore) in the mountains, but I'm on dry plains here, have not seen or heard about a bear here. It was sad,...
Interesting, do hardwood pellets leave little coals in the ash pan? I have mostly soft wood out here and unless the stove is overdue for a...
Cash Larue , I think I recall you bought pellets at a Big R. Do you have chickens and feed this brand I believe they carry too?
[MEDIA]
What happens to the stumps after sprayed? Do they stay or let die and pull out?