My 028av wood boss is back apart. It’ll be an 028 super with a 2mm larger bore and pop up piston when it goes back together. This’ll be a good...
44 heading to the low-mid 30s overnight. Back at it again with more sassafras and cherry
Mild here at 46 but it’s feeling raw with the wind whipping things up. Currently burning a mixed load of sassafras, cherry and apple.
New to me Jonsered 2150. Cleaned the carburetor, replaced the gaskets and diaphragm, and changed out the fuel line. Fires right up and runs very...
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing. I can definitely relate and remember back to when I was about 6-7 and my stepfather was burning wood....
45 and raining. Started out this morning with sassafras and cherry, and I just reloaded with a couple elm chunks/shorts.
If I had the plow for my Cub Cadet on already I'd almost be jealous!
40/70 cherry and bigtooth aspen
It looks a little like a cheap metal spile that’s used to extract the sap out of maple trees during syrup season, but I can’t imagine fir trees...
Here's the insider scoop: Brad has been scrounging an obscene amount of locust for the past 5 years, and has built up a clientele that now have...
I would not recommend globetrotting in a 3rd world country with wads of cash on hand. Even my experience in Europe (where a lot of places DON'T...
I’m finally getting back to stacking again. Between these two rows there’s a cord here that I stacked this morning, with enough room left on the...
Too bad they’re all Picco. Still one heck of a deal for someone… 55 Chains from my 16" Stihl chainsaw 55 Chains from my 16" Stihl chainsaw -...
42 with a mix of sugar maple, cherry and sassafras
Old truck cap over one of my woodpiles. Looks like some neighborhood kids were having fun. I can’t say I didn’t do the same thing at that age....
46/70 sugar maple, elm and black cherry
44 barkless American elm chunks and red maple
I wouldn’t put yourself in a jam parting with more than you can comfortably spare. Just because someone else hasn’t grasped the concept of...
+2 for me this week. Crabapple: [ATTACH] Dogwood: [ATTACH]
Bark and end grain definitely look like Norway maple to me. That log is surprisingly straight if that's the case. Norway maple yard/street trees...