The last few pics...thats the only trees not laying on / in other trees. Lol
Thanks bud.
As far as I know, it's considered a 16". I haven't measured to see if thats usable length or a Stihl type measurement where a 16" is a closer to...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
And this plus more. The one big oak is buried in that nest of "stuff". Grape vines all over in there too. That's it for this update. More skidding...
This mess is still waiting for me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Then I went after the standing trunks of trees that the storm took out canopies from. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
That part of the trail is open now. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Update... Tested out the new to me Echo CS4010 chainsaw before I start modifications. The red arrow is pointing at the first log I took off...
Go here to see what this saw did today. I have to upload the pics yet. Storm damage clean-up
https://photos.app.goo.gl/kvVpcoyPvUrfLcQQ7 Im pretty impressed for a stock, 40cc, consumer grade saw. Thats red oak.
Definitely.
Same here. 80% of my cutting is with my 2511P. My favorite saw.
Wouldn't it be nice if all vehicles came with rubber floors like the old days? Carpet in vehicles is as close to idiocy as carpet in a garage.
I bet. Mine aren't smoking and getting hot so hopefully I'm good. All but one of mine are made by oregon but wear names like echo, Makita ect....
Ahh. I see what you mean now. Thats a bummer. I never grease any of my bars so maybe that is the difference like stated above. Now I'll be...
I don't see what you are referring to in the pictures? All the oregon made bars I have, that are the 3/8 lp size, look like that. Can you get a...
I concur. :salute:
Added that to a long list of places I'm never setting foot in. :picard:
Eggsellent!