Dont blame you there. 16" take it or leave. I had a customer years back that took 20-24" splits. Didn't mind that too much.
My normal MO is a heaping PU full if you've seen my threads. Over the Summer I was doing partial loads and liked it more as I'm trying to get...
:faint:
Something I've never done and not on my bucket list either. Mebbe my own when I'm old and incontinent enough!:rofl: :lol:
Yes. FHC shorthand.
Youre not kidding there. Pin oak can be some pungent stuff.
It was CSS Summer of 22 so plenty dried. My customer is gonna love it.
Black birch[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm a wood hoarder so crazy yes! :loco: :crazy: Wild...no! :rofl: :lol:
Didn't have it with me. Local road not heavily traveled with a good line of sight and I was far enough off the road. I didn't have a hi-vis...
Thats a biggun. Always a pleasure working cedar whether milling or bucking.
Sounds like some good stuff. Straighter is gooder in my book when it comes to firewood.
The guy where I cut my "knot for me" score tells me about some wood in front of a house a mile down the street. Checked it out last week but no...
:yes: Thanks Kevin.
X2
Son of a gun. I didn't even know they made one. There ya go buzz-saw
How soon will you pick our victim Chvymn99?
None for me. They will process and his father will burn it. He may use some in his greenhouse stove. I kinda liked the Husky (shhhhhh)...
Nope. I go on the floor! :D
My first Stihl was given to me new in 1985 (an 028) when I was 17 and they have treated my well so I stick with them. As has Ford.