From some pics I saw on line it looks like the cam lock handle can be removed and possibly repositioned like the gauge knob on ours. Just a guess.
Don't wait...if I'm auction debt free Thursday night I'm pulling the trigger. This is one of the things Im after. Pretty mint.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I have a full set.
I fondled one at brains farm and fleet last week.
Hopefully it goes well bud.
Have at if you are interested bud. I have to wait until late Thursday and see if I won something kinda $$ at the online auction.
I believe it replaced it.
They definitely seem handy. We currently have a pellet grill (oven) and a charcoal grill.
I looked up your grinder. Its completely different on the clamp. Obviously I realize mine is a hydraulic actuated clamp, but the rest of the clamp...
Thats if it adjustable the same way the Tecomec super jolly is.
You need to center the clamp. I could show you but I doubt I could explain it. huskihl
Thank you brother. Belive me, if I could go back in time, this tractor would have the quick detatch leader bucket and 3rd function hydraulics....
My wife has said that maybe we need a Blackstone. I kinda agree. Lol. Problem is I'm going to run out of deck space.
She might get rid of the big George foreman next. She only uses it for bacon but I've started cooking it (bacon) in the traeger to keep the mess...
To late lol. Nephew took them all.
We declutter every year or so. It's quick and easy because we don't like clutter. We just offed a whole bunch of kitchen items we never use.
Like on a camper. Lol
Pm incoming
Or the don't put your hands under a running mower. Or in a snowblower. I know two people that did that last move on old units without safety levers
Huh....my wifes shower head didn't have that warning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]